First of all: Hi and thank you for visiting my website. I am Tabitha-Maria Scheuer, 24 years old – born and raised in Cologne, Germany.
When I was five years old, my father was diagnosed with cancer. A few years later, my mother developed multiple sclerosis. While I wasn’t even able to think about traveling at this time, these diseases complete shaped my life – for the worse, and for the better.
I used to feel helpless, weak, and sometimes even unable to move.
I’ve decided to change this! All this taught me that you can live the healthiest life possible – and still get cancer. You can do everything in your power – and still land in a wheelchair.
You can wait your entire life for THIS specific moment, work towards it, and something else catches up on you. Making it impossible to live your dream.
If there’s one thing my parents taught me, than it’s “not to wait“. Go after what you want, work for it, but don’t wait for something else to happen. That’s why I’m here: traveling the world, working hard for it, and sharing these stories with you.
Some short facts about me
- Tabitha-Maria Scheuer
- Cologne, Germany
- MBA Management & Marketing at RWTH Aachen University – Graduated 2019
- Content Creator since 2015
- First country I’ve ever visited: Austria (what a cliché!)
- Favorite destination: Paris
Here’s some of my work:
So, what’s the point?
Ultimately, I want to show you that it’s never too late to chase your dreams and encourage you to act! Don’t wait for the perfect timing!
And I’m here to help you reach your dreams. I love sharing the truth behind these perfectly curated photos and detailed guides that will actually show you the exact locations instead of leaving you wondering where I’ve been.
What you can expect from me:
- Detailed itineraries including the exact locations
- History & culture blog posts about specific destinations
- A mixture between city trips, beaches, nature, and road trips
- Honest reviews and actually helpful tips
- Specific blog posts for certain locations
- Photography guides & posing tips
- Social Media & Blogging advice